M E
We had all the fitness groupies at my house tonight for a group workout and it was such a blast!  I love working out with them!  It is always a hoot and the laughs keep rolling! 

Tonight, we strayed from the usual Sculpt and did 2 Tony 10 minute trainers instead and I have to say that they both royally kicked my butt!  OMG...how can you pack SO much hard stuff in a 10 minute workout?  Talk about your fast pace, non stop, moves!  Whew....I am out of breath just thinking about it again...

I have to say that I got to walk away with a great memory from tonight...Picture 4 women standing in a line and then on Tony's queue in sync doing a football straddle run all the way towards the TV...and I bet you would be laughing too :)  Oh man, what a riot that was!  LOL!

Earlier today Lara and I took Cristian to Lifetime Fitness and we hit the pool for a good hour.  He had so much fun, he didn't want to leave. He started begging us to go work out so he could go to the kids area.  Now, how great is that? :)  I also LOVED the sweet family locker rooms where we all could grab a quick shower, speed dry our bathing suits, and change clothes! I am totally LOVING this place!  Can't wait to hit it for my first workout on Tuesday once we are back in town!

3 more days to weigh-in for Week 2....BRING IT ON!

Keep Moving,
M E
0 Responses

Post a Comment