M E
You heard it right, I banked over 1 hour of exercise today, and 17 minutes of it was VIGOROUS!  Hell yeah!!!  Lara and I did the 3 mile video tonight since it is cardio day and I burned over 400 calories!  I LOVE that workout.  I feel like my stats get better and better each day!

No gym today as planned.  By the time we got done with the things we had to do today it was too late for the gym as the child care closes at 8pm.  But, that is okay since we got such a great workout at home.  STILL working on the damn pool...It feels never ending this year.

I have had such a hard time sleeping lately.  I am hoping it gets better because this 2-4 hour thing isn't working so much for me anymore. :)

Tomorrow is going to be a great day! Have baseball pics at 8:00am, baseball game at 9:15am, and then heading to a friend's house in Garland to hang out.  Can't wait to see them!  I also have Sculpting with good ole Tony Horton!

Week 4 is almost over!!!  Can't wait!!

Keep Moving,
M E
1 Response
  1. texanmarhar Says:

    Go ME! Keep on exercising!!!


Post a Comment