This has been an interesting week to say the least. Yesterday was our last day of fitness boot camp and in that last workout I burned almost 500 calories. I wish every one of my workouts kicked my butt like that! Mind you, I couldn't breathe through most of it but it felt so great afterwards. I like it when things are a lot harder than I can handle because I tend to really push myself more. We did all kinds of cardio including suicide sprints on the tennis courts, it was awesome! I wish we had 6 people to do another boot camp, I am going to miss it :(
You hear people say..."kids grow so fast"...you know what? They weren't so crazy, they DO. I swear, Cristian is just sprouting out of nowhere! He was wearing his jeans fine to school all week last week and then today, BAM, too small. What?!?! How the hell did that happen? Now, they hit him in the crotch a little too high and he has just outgrown them. So, now we get to do some boy shopping this weekend so he has clothes to wear. He sure didn't last long in this size. I'm glad to see him growing though :) Boys get so robbed at stores...they have like 3 little displays of stuff and then the rest of the 1200 sq feet of space is girl clothes. But, he loves to shop for clothes so it will be fun to talk him out of the same thing in 5 different colors :)
Speaking of that boy of mine...have I mentioned just how crazy I am about him? Ha...I'm sure once or twice :) He came in here a few minutes ago and was being so sweet. He gave me this super big hug and was being silly giving me kisses on both cheeks like a French scene on fast forward, LOL...I told him, "Who told you that you could grow up this fast? I thought we had a deal that you would stay my baby forever?" Being Cristian, he doesn't miss a beat, smiles at me and says, "Mims...even when I grow up I will always be in your heart". Such a wise boy. :)
My middle credit score today finally went above 620, woo to the hoo. After really researching and talking about it Lara and I decided we probably want to go with new construction again. I definitely don't want any upgrades, because I can upgrade myself cheaper than they will do those things. The 9 years in this home and this home buying process has really been a teacher of experience.
I hope to get some decent sleep tonight because we plan to get a very early start to the day tomorrow. Have a ton of things to get done this weekend so we can make some progress on this house! I think I managed a whopping 3 hours of sleep last night, wooo go me... :)
Cheers,
M E
You hear people say..."kids grow so fast"...you know what? They weren't so crazy, they DO. I swear, Cristian is just sprouting out of nowhere! He was wearing his jeans fine to school all week last week and then today, BAM, too small. What?!?! How the hell did that happen? Now, they hit him in the crotch a little too high and he has just outgrown them. So, now we get to do some boy shopping this weekend so he has clothes to wear. He sure didn't last long in this size. I'm glad to see him growing though :) Boys get so robbed at stores...they have like 3 little displays of stuff and then the rest of the 1200 sq feet of space is girl clothes. But, he loves to shop for clothes so it will be fun to talk him out of the same thing in 5 different colors :)
Speaking of that boy of mine...have I mentioned just how crazy I am about him? Ha...I'm sure once or twice :) He came in here a few minutes ago and was being so sweet. He gave me this super big hug and was being silly giving me kisses on both cheeks like a French scene on fast forward, LOL...I told him, "Who told you that you could grow up this fast? I thought we had a deal that you would stay my baby forever?" Being Cristian, he doesn't miss a beat, smiles at me and says, "Mims...even when I grow up I will always be in your heart". Such a wise boy. :)
My middle credit score today finally went above 620, woo to the hoo. After really researching and talking about it Lara and I decided we probably want to go with new construction again. I definitely don't want any upgrades, because I can upgrade myself cheaper than they will do those things. The 9 years in this home and this home buying process has really been a teacher of experience.
I hope to get some decent sleep tonight because we plan to get a very early start to the day tomorrow. Have a ton of things to get done this weekend so we can make some progress on this house! I think I managed a whopping 3 hours of sleep last night, wooo go me... :)
Cheers,
M E


Post a Comment